Wear your new smile in your own mouth as a test drive. Tell us what you love and what needs to be tweaked. It’s like being able to wear a new hairstyle before committing to the change!
Once you’ve taken your new smile for a test drive and approved any changes, we create an exact copy in your final smile. No guessing, no shortcuts, and no surprises.
Are you tired of hiding your smile, or feeling self-conscious about your missing or damaged teeth? Are you tired of living with the limitations that come with an unhealthy, unconfident smile?
The good news is that you don’t have to settle anymore. With our Same Day Smile process, you can change your smile, and your life, in just one day.
Of course, we can’t promise this will work perfectly for you. And we can’t promise that you’re even a good candidate. What we CAN tell you is that our Same Day Smile process works for over 90% of the people that visit us. And the other 10%? It’s not that we CAN’T help them at all. It’s just sometimes more challenging, or takes longer, or requires some creative solutions.
The best part? You can find out if you’re a candidate for this life-changing procedure with a complimentary consultation. That’s right, at no cost to you, you can come in and have a judgment-free, stress-free conversation with the doctor about how we can help you smile again.
I understand the information disclosed in this form may be subject to re-disclosure and may no longer be protected by HIPAA privacy regulations and the HITECH Act.
Do you feel like no matter what you do, dentistry just doesn’t seem to work in your mouth?
Almost all of the people I meet have major dental problems, and have just about given up on dentistry… and dentists.
They’re tired of getting the same teeth fixed over and over and over again, and never making any progress.
They’re frustrated that no matter what they do, their teeth keep breaking and getting cavities.
And they’re sick of feeling judged and shamed every time they visit the dentist… as if it’s THEIR fault that their teeth are failing them.
Well… I’m here to promise you that there is hope for you.
If you’re ready to break the cycle of dental problems so you can finally smile again… we’ve got your back!
• You CAN have a smile that’s free from discomfort and embarrassment.
• You CAN eat whatever you want, without worrying about chewing your food or your teeth falling out.
• You CAN avoid dentures, and give yourself teeth that are rock-solid, permanent, and never need to be removed
How am I so confident? Because today’s dentistry has come so far that we can find a solution to ANY problem. Sometimes it’s harder, or takes longer, or requires some creative problem solving… but I can promise you that if it’s important enough to you, we can make it happen.
My promise to you: NO judgment and NO lectures… EVER.
Are you feeling frustrated by all the information out there about fixing your teeth?
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed and confused when you start talking to dentists or looking into your options for getting your smile back on track.
There’s too much dental terminology. Too many complicated treatment plans. Too much pressure to go ahead with treatment you don’t want or care about.
Well… I believe getting the smile you want should be easy.
It should be easy to understand what’s going on in your mouth… without needing a dental degree or dictionary.
Easy to know which options are a good idea for you… and which ones you might regret later on.
And easy to get what YOU want… not what your dentist thinks you SHOULD want.
My promise to you: NO judgment and NO lectures.
What you will find is a customized action plan to get you eating and smiling with confidence again, and that plan is the one that’s the best balance between what you want, what you need, and what you can afford.
If that sounds good to you… I can’t wait to meet you in person!